This Month I managed to read 5 books. This is pretty good for me. I know it’s nothing compared to what some others can manage to get through. But I am just happy to be really enjoying reading. So in the month of October I read:
- The crowns of Croswald by D. E. Night. This is a MG fantasy, it was a review book received form the publisher and my rating is 3.5/5.
- Sea Breeze Academy by Bryant A. Loney. This is a YA contemporary, it was a review book received form the publisher and my rating is 2/5.
- Moon Chosen by P. C. Cast. This is a YA fantasy it was a review book received form the publisher and my rating is 3/5.
- Sun Warrior by P. C. Cast. This is a YA fantasy it was a review book received form the publisher and my rating is 4/5.
- Wind Rider by P. C. Cast. This is a YA fantasy it was a review book received form the publisher and my rating is 4/5.
I really watched a lot of things this month. So much I am not sure this is completely all of it. I enjoyed most of it thoroughly as well. There is a variety here as my mood kept changing.
- Growns ups. Re-watch.
- I, Tonya. First watch
- Lucifer, season 3.
- Stranger things, season 1 and some of 2.
- American horror story, some of season 5.
- Outlander, season 3.
- Awkward, some of season 1.
October was a pretty good blogging month for me! I managed to post a fair bit (6 posts all up!) and have enjoyed doing more reviews! I got my act together and made a review archive. And I also took part in my first blog tour for a book release. Which I think is my favourite post of October.
Review: The crowns of Croswald by D. E. Night
Review: Sea Breeze Academy by Bryant A. Loney
Tag: The Cliche book tag
Review: Moon Chosen by P. C. Cast
Review: Sun Warrior by P. C. Cast
Blog tour/ review: Wind Rider by P. C. Cast
I am still busy planning my wedding! We are down to 3 months out now so everything is getting down to the fine details and I am very excited and anxious for everything to go right. We got to do a cake tasting a few weeks back and that has been one of my favourite things! It tasted so good and I can’t wait to see the finished product! I can’t wait to see how everything all turns out and to marry the man of my dreams. Anyways other than that and reading, blogging, bookstagram and screen time it is pretty much work, home, sleep and repeat haha.
Goals for November:
I am going to try to keep these relatively simple. They are a mix between blogging, reading and life goals.
- Read at least 4 books.
- Post on my blog at least 4-6 times.
- Finalise all things wedding related.
- Reach out/ get involved with more publishers/ companies I love. (not sure how realistic or how I will go about this! But we shall see!)
- Comment more on other blogs/ bookstagram & interact more in general.
- Drink more water/ eat healthier!
- Try to stress less and relax more.
How did October treat you guys? Favourite book you read this month? Did you catch all of my posts? Any goals for November? Happy reading and watching!