Hi guys! Today I thought I would finally get around to doing one of the tags/ awards I have been tagged in. I really am so far behind on these and bookstagram ones so apologies to anyone who has nominated/ tagged me in anything I am actual horrible at following them all up! But I am determined to turn things around!
Starting with the Mystery Blogger Award. This Award was created by Okoto Enigma and I was tagged by the always lovely Darque Dreamer. Thank you!! Seriously guys if you haven’t checked out her blog already, do so! She is so lovely and supportive of other bloggers!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
- My favourite animal is a tiger.
- I don’t like coffee!!
- I am a proud Slytherin, but am yet to read all the HP books :O I really do need to get around to finishing them they are so good! But I have been putting it off due to a certain death I know about thanks to the movies.
Darque Dreamer’s Questions:
What is one thing about you that people don’t believe?
Ummm I don’t know?? I haven’t really done anything unbelievable like go on some magical quest or anything. HAHA. But maybe I feel some people don’t believe how old I am or think I am younger then I am?? I dunno I have a baby face and love Disney and am forever a child at heart! The adult world can take a hike!!
What book would you love to live in?
This is a tricky one! There are so many good places! Like I Would like to visit Prythian like after ACOWAR and everything has settled down. I would love to live in Six of Crows so I could go on an insane adventure with Kaz and the gang. But I would also love to live in the HP books so I could learn magic and go to Hogwarts!
What time period would you love to travel to?
This one is easy for me! I have always had an obsession with the 1920’s I love all the glitz and glam. The fashions! Those flapper dresses! And the way men dressed back then! Plus the music and the dancing! It just seems like such a great time! I mean despite the great depression and all that Jazz.
What book genre would you consider reading a book from without knowing the synopsis or title?
I guess for me it would have to be a fantasy book. It would have to be my favourite genre so likely the safest bet to me liking a book without having seen anything else about it! But let’s be real I would never do this by choice! HAHA! Who would? I want to read books I like and it is very hard for me to finish a book if I just am not into it!
If you could buy one book for everyone to read, what would it be?
This is another tricky one! And I wish I had an answer that was more grown up, deep and meaningful. But I think I am just going to have to go with a book that surprised me as the writing style, context, characters and story are not like what I usually read! But this book fast became one of my favourites and still is. So I am going to have to go for Nevernight by Jay Kristoff. If only to spread the love and badass vibes around for this book! Seriously if you have not read this book please give it a chance!
- What is a book that almost everyone seems to love but you hated?
- What is your Hogwarts house and do you think this fits you/ wish it was different?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
- Favourite read for 2017 so far?
- What is your favourite snack food to eat while reading or just because??
So I hate talking myself up but the post that I think is my best or that I am just generally happy with how it turned out and was received is my review of Six of Crows. I just really liked this book and am happy with how the review turned out and the thoughts I was able to express.
Now being quite new to the blogging world I don’t know many of you yet so if you do not do tags/ awards or have already completed this one than apologies! But if not I can’t wait to see your answers! Also feel free to participate even if you are not tagged because this one was fun!
This was fun and I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me! Do you participate in tags or awards? Let me know what some of your answers would have been in the comments below! Until next time happy watching and reading.