WWW Wednesday is hosted by Sam over at Taking on a World of Words. To participate and see others responses check out her blog by clicking here.
But long story short pretty much all you have to do are answer the below three questions and leave a link to your post in the comments of Sam’s blog. I think this is a really fun way to keep track of what I am reading while also keeping you all up to date on my current reads and what I hope to read as well as some thoughts and opinions before my full reviews.
The three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?Currently Reading: Recently I have been reading Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. Currently I am about half way through and am absolutely loving it! I hope to finish it this week sometime and will have a review some time shortly after that for a Review Friday. But here are some of my current thoughts on this book so far:
- Leigh Bardugo is a queen
- I have fallen in love with the Grisha world all over again!
- The character building and world building are fabulous!
- Kaz and Inej are my favourites. They are life and I cannot wait to find out more about them!
To sum up I am really loving reading Six of Crows for the first time and being back in the Grisha World. The plot so far is great there are barley any slow moments and I can not wait to see how everything plays out! Recently Finished: If you read my last WWW Wednesday post you will know that the last book I was reading and have since finished is Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman. I overall really enjoyed this book and my review will be up on Friday for Review Friday. However here are a sneak peak of my thoughts:
- The cover is 100% amazingly beautiful!
- I love Norse Mythology
- Loki is everything and I loved learning more about him.
- The way the book is set out is different to what I am used to/ normally read. Thus it was slightly harder to get into.
- well written and entertaining
Keep an eye out for my review going up this Friday if you want to know my more in depth thoughts and reasons behind the points I have made today. Overall though a quite enjoyable read!Up Next: Again if you read my last WWW post I bet it came as a big shock to you that I went on to read Six of Crows as my next read instead of rereading the ACOTAR series! I did say that I might surprise you and it turns out I could not resist the pull of SOC. Having said this however I still really want to reread the ACOTAR series especially ACOMAF!!! That book is still my favourite of the series! ALL THE FEELS EVERY TIME!!
So I think I will definitely be rereading this series soon! It is one of my all-time favourites. However there are so many new great books coming out next month that I have pre-ordered or want to get. So I want to reread those series in preparation for reading them when I recive them! *cough* Godsgrave *cough* so keen!! There are also still multiple books on my shelves that I have brought and am yet to read. So the issue is always weather to reread or read new stuff!! HELP ME I don’t know what to do!!
If I again manage to put off my re-read of ACOTAR, I will most likely read Outlander by Diana Gabaldon next. I brought the first four books in this series in a box set from Bookdepository and only just received them on Monday. Such good timing with the delivery though as I only just finished watching season 2 of the TV show this Sunday just gone! I absolutely adore the TV show!! My Nanna is from Scotland and I have always had an obsession with Scotland and Scottish things. The Kilts, Bag pipes and accents ARE KILLING ME!! But in a very good way I just can’t get enough of it!!
So I really want to get stuck into reading the books that started it all! I hope they are great and that they are even more detailed than the show because I need to know what happens! I need more Clare and Jamie in my life. JAMIE!!!! I can’t even! Basically I need something to help keep me going until season 3 of the TV show comes out in September sometime!
So that is my weekly update on everything I have been reading and want to read. What do you guys think I should read next? What is everyone else reading? Until next time happy watching and reading!